Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm still here, I promise!

I haven't forgotten about you! It has been monstrously cold lately, so there has been little point in doing much of anything horse-wise; it's just too cold.

I did bring Jazz in a few days ago when it was cold but tolerable, and she was very good.  I ended up just tying her in the barn for a good grooming session, head to.. hoof.  It's been a while since we had a good one of those (partially because she was not having any of being tied the last few weeks, so I concentrated on moving her feet first).  Either way, she got a good currying, which was nice because she is just starting to get itchy with the oncoming spring.  Not that it seems to be coming on anytime soon with this weather.  I also finally got around to trimming off her mini-mohawk at her bridle path, and cleaning up the hair on her fetlocks.  She had the cutest little blonde fetlock hairs growing, and I almost didn't want to cut them, but her legs did look a lot cleaner and nicer once it was gone.  She was such a good girl about it too!

Anyways, since I am not sure exactly when I will be having anything of interest to share again, here's some of my favorite pictures of Jazz that I haven't shared yet in the meantime.

There are only two possible faces I make in pictures with my horse:
One: Big, Cheesy, I-have-a-horse grin

Or two: "When are you taking the picture again?"


I just love the spring.  As much as I get completely covered in horsehair, Jazz gets so itchy and makes all kinds of funny faces

Cutie Pie 

Just look at her pose! What a ham!

Jazz loves my custom hat from Custom Stall Signs almost as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment